This cancellation policy applies between you, the User of this Website and Twine and Barrel Limited, the owner and provider of this Website.
This cancellation policy should be read alongside, and in addition to, our Terms and Conditions, which can be found at: www.twineandbarrel.com/terms-and-conditions/
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and making bookings, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age which is the legal age for entering into a contract.
Please read this cancellation policy carefully.
1. Reservations for dining can be made through this Website. Standard reservations do not require payment to be made in advance. If you need to cancel the reservation, please do so by contracting Twine and Barrel Limited on firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01904 488227.
2. For special events, availability may be on a limited basis and payment is required at the time of booking to secure the reservation.
3. For special events including (but not limited to) New Year’s Eve, the fee for the event will be detailed on this Website and payment must be received in full when making the reservation.
4. Outside of special events, for group bookings of 8 people or more, a per-person deposit is required to secure the reservation.
5. Upon receipt of the payment, Twine and Barrel Limited will confirm your reservation by email to the email address provided by you. Please ensure the email address has been entered correctly prior to submitting payment. You will also receive a receipt via email from our third-party payment processor and a copy of the terms and conditions of you booking/cancellation and refund policy.
6. In the event of Twine and Barrel Limited cancelling an event or your group booking, you will be notified by email/telephone at the earliest opportunity and your payment for the event/deposit will be refunded in full to your original payment card.
7. In the event that you cancel your reservation, the following terms apply:
a. If you cancel more than 48 hours from the start time of the event/time of your booking, the payment will be refunded in full to your original payment card.
b. If you cancel within 48 hours of the start time of the event/ time of your booking, your payment/deposit is non-refundable.
c. For group bookings of 8 people or more where a per-person deposit has been received, if members of the party fail to attend without notification more that 48 hours in advance of the start time of the booking, the deposit for that person/persons is non-refundable.